As a Community Interest Company, we provide free services to those in need of them in our community. Our work programmes aim to improve the level of employability in the local area and the inclusion of some of the most disadvantaged groups in our labour market.
We work with people from all walks of life and age. It doesn’t matter what your background is, all that matters is your future.
We work with:
- Ex-offenders (including those who are currently on probation)
- Young people (18-24) not currently in education, employment or training (NEET)
- Lone and young parents
- Disadvantaged individuals who are living in poverty or have low/no income
- Individuals from troubled backgrounds
- 1-1 mentoring
- Work Placement provisions
- Maths, English and IT training
- Financial Capability training
- Digital skills training
- Employability skills training
- Work Placement matching
At the end of all programmes, we will give each of our candidate’s detailed feedback and references.